An amazing Internship Opportunity is available for Graduates!
Where: AIRE Centre (Advice on Individual Rights in Europe), in London
When: from September – December (exact dates TBC)
Duration: 3-4 months
- Available to Graduate Law Students only
- Knowledge of English, French AND/OR Polish
About the AIRE Centre:
The AIRE Centre is a specialist charity whose mission is to promote awareness of European law rights and assist marginalised individuals and those in vulnerable circumstances to assert those rights. It has provided advice and information to more than 8000 individuals on their rights under the two European legal orders (European Union law and the European Convention on Human Rights). For more information, check out the website at www.airecentre.org
As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to work alongside professionals and truly gain invaluable experience by:
- Assisting the Legal Director and Legal Project Managers with all aspects of preparatory work for the AIRE centre’s legal advice service;
- Researching for articles;
- Corresponding with clients, courts, lawyers;
- Answering the Advice Line;
- Attending meetings/conferences on behalf of the AIRE Centre;
- Court visits; and more.
If you are interested, send your CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 20th of August, 23.59 GMT. For more information or questions feel free to contact us!