ELSA Birmingham was founded in September 2018. It gained Observer status at the Autumn National Council Meeting in Bristol in 2018 and became a full Member of ELSA UK at the Autumn National Council Meeting in Leeds in 2019.
- President – Francesco Bondi (email@example.com.
- Secretary General – Amanda Joy Muntz (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer – Muhammad Bilal Afzal Syed (email@example.com.
- Vice President for Marketing – Kevin Toneatti (firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vice President for Seminars and Conferences – Isobel Bickerton (seminarsconferences.
- Vice President for Academic Activities – Dilraj Ahmed (academicactivities.
- Vice President for Moot Court Competitions – Robin Dhaliwal
- Vice President for STEP – Yash Vardhan Singh Roy (email@example.com)
- Welfare Officers – Maryam Aoun and Sharlz Peters
BEE – Conrad Alroe, Benu Parmar, Housamme Gorani
IM – Bendetta Porto, Nicholas Auriana
FM – Dalraj Bains
MKT – Magdalena Ekmekchiyan, Harry Kanda
S&C – Simmy Sidhu, Denis Hosten
AA – Jillian Sauerzopf
MCC – Rithika Kumary
STEP – Mongina Osora
Year Reps – Mohamed Badawy, Aaron Gideon, Lucie Laclie
Moot Court Competitions (MCC)
Seminars & Conferences (S&C)
Academic Activities (AA)
Student Trainee Exchange Programme (STEP)
Contact ELSA Birmingham