ELSA Leeds was founded in September 2018 by University of Leeds law students and is affiliated with Leeds University Union. ELSA Leeds gained observership status at NCM Bristol 2018 and gained full membership at NCM London 2019.
- President – Sina Gertsch (email@example.com)
- Secretary General – Lauren Henry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer – Casey Johnson (Treasurer.email@example.com)
- Vice President for Marketing – Alexis Hargreaves (Marketing.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President for Academic Activities – Bella Troy-Williamson (email@example.com)
- Vice President for Seminars & Conferences – Isha Komeh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Equality and Diversity Officer – Jeevan Choda (email@example.com)
- Vice President for the Student Trainee Exchange Program (STEP) – Molly Tinker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Seminars & Conferences (S&C)
EU2021: The UK/EU Future Relationship
ELSA Leeds invited speakers Professor Iyiola Solanke, Dr Konstantinos Stylianou, Magali Eben, Dr Joshua Warburton and Oriana Casasola for a panel discussion on the future relationship between the UK and the EU. The discussion focused on five areas including free movement of persons. In Professor Iyiola Solanke’s words “it will be a great chance to try to establish at University of Leeds an environment for rational and reasonable debate and discussion on the challenges and opportunities for the future relationship between the EU and the UK”.