ELSA University of Glasgow became an Observer of ELSA UK at the Bristol National Council Meeting in October 2018 after it was founded in September 2018. This local group is affiliated with the Students’ Representative Council at the University of Glasgow
- President – Grace Carter (email@example.com)
- Secretary-General – Meemi Matero (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer – Caitlyn Murphy (email@example.com)
- Vice President for Marketing – Zoe Webster (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President for Seminars & Conference – (email@example.com)
- Vice President for Academic Activities – Catriona McCabe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President for Student Trainee Exchange Programme – Sebastien Santens (email@example.com)
ELSA University of Glasgow is organising its official launch at the university on January 31st, 2019 with a formal presentation of ELSA opportunities locally, nationally and internationally, and a friendly social to engage with its members and the law school.
Academic activities (AA)
ELSA University of Glasgow looks forward to organising and hosting its first academic activities in 2019 and is currently working on launching an essay competition.
Moot court competitions (MCC)
In cooperation with the University of Glasgow Mooting Society, ELSA University of Glasgow is sending a team of mooters to the London Human Rights Moot Court Competition in February 2019.
Contact ELSA Glasgow