ELSA UCL is the Local Group of ELSA for students at the University College London (UCL). It was founded in October 2016 and became an Observer Group of ELSA UK at the 2017 Spring National Council Meeting. In keeping with its observer commitments, ELSA UCL also attended the 2018 Spring National Council Meeting of ELSA UK in Stirling. ELSA UCL is planning to apply for full membership at the 19th National Council Meeting of ELSA in London. The group is affiliated with the University College London Student Union (UCLSU).
- President – Josephine Lum (email@example.com).
- Secretary General – Charles Guo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Treasurer – Jay Edwards (email@example.com).
- Vice President for Marketing – Greg Leckey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Vice President for Academic Activities – Ashwyn Aulak (email@example.com).
- Vice President for the Student Trainee Exchange Programme (STEP) – Louis Dejeu-Castang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Welfare Officer – Ruth Lee
Seminars & Conferences (S&C)
Academic Activities (AA)
Contact ELSA UCL